Thank you for visiting the Lurex® website. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions below and ensure that you understand them.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By accessing and/or using this site you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
2. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this site are the copyright property of The Lurex Company Ltd, its divisions and subsidiaries. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display material from this site for commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from The Lurex Company Ltd.
3. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of The Lurex Company Ltd or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of The Lurex Company Ltd or such third party which may own the Mark.
4. Disclaimer of warranty: Unless otherwise specified, material on this site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting The Lurex Company Ltd products. The Lurex Company Ltd makes no representation that material or products depicted on the site are appropriate or available in all locations.
Material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically incorporated into this material. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programmes described in these materials at any time without notice. The Lurex Company Ltd does not warrant or represent that the information contained in this site is complete, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use this site at your own risk.
All information provided on this website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LUREX COMPANY LTD OR ANY COMPANY OWNED BY THE LUREX COMPANY LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMMES OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY LUREX COMPANY LTD WEBSITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY THE LUREX COMPANY LTD WEBSITE.
7. Links to Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and The Lurex Company Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. The Lurex Company Ltd provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
8. Revision of Terms and Conditions: The Lurex Company Ltd may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments and modifications.
9. Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with English law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Lurex® is committed to protecting your privacy online. Names, addresses and email addresses are only collected when voluntarily submitted by you, the customer.
Third party companies may be engaged by Lurex® to perform a variety of functions, such as monitoring this website, assisting with promotions and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Lurex® does not sell, transfer or disclose email addresses or any other personal information to third parties.
Lurex® reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of health and safety.
You are in control of any personal information you provide to us online. If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us.
In order to review any personal information we have collected about you via this website or to ask us to delete that information or to stop further use of the information, please contact us.
"Cookies" are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow this website to remember that you are logged in as you switch between pages.
You can click on the "Help" section of your web browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, this website may not function correctly.
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Lurex®. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
Return to the Homepage